Pages

If you've been around on my blog for a while you might remember that post where I got so excited about the thought of using Grape Nuts as dirt in a school diarama or some other project. What can I say, I'm easily excited.

This last week we got to take the Grape Nuts for a trial run. Maggie had to make a model of an Indian home, so we made a Hualapai wickiup (pretty much the same as a teepee, but way more fun to say). We used a Grape Nut/Elmer's glue concoction and I must say, it hardened up very nicely and made for a darn good Indian landscape.





One thing that worries me just a little though...a boy at school told her her project smells soooo good. Hope he doesn't get hungry.

2 comments:

You crack me up. Hope her project is still around tomorrow. Grapenuts make perfect landscape.

May 26, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

That is an awesome project! What did you make the Hualapai wickiup out of? Teepee sure is easier, and I can spell it without looking. Once again - go Maggie (and mom)!

May 27, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home