Pages



Just when I thought this little guy had already oozed every last bit of love out of me,
he went and started doing this...




Holy cow. Melt my heart and bring me to tears!



And now as hard as we try, we just can't stop smiling at eachother - kind of like when kids (and sometimes grown women) get in that mood where they crack up every time they look at eachother. Yep, that's us.







And in case anyone was wondering if it's possible for me to blog about anything other than Jack at the moment - no. It's not. No one's MAKING you read this. Just kidding. Glad you're here, and thanks for humoring me during this "my-baby-is-the-most-blessed-creation-on-the-earth-so-everyone's-gonna- hear-about-it" phase I'm in.

6 comments:

He is adorable!! I love his sweet little smile! :)

September 19, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

Love his name by the way, you blogging about him is all I want to hear about. :)

September 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

he is so cute! his smile is the greatest!

September 19, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

That cute smile and those adorable chubby cheeks. Don't stop blogging about him. We can't get enough of baby Jack here.

September 19, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

I'm so glad you posted those pictures - I was missing Jack already. This was a great weekend...and, if you hadn't noticed, Lily has dad wrapped around her little finger - big eyes, a sweet little "please", and the hint of a tear and he's a gonner.

September 19, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

He is SO ADORABLE!

September 20, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home