I've told you about my great sister in law's blog before, but let me tell ya, it just keeps getting better! You have GOT to go check out her recipes. She's added a ton of great stuff since I last posted about her.
Last night we had the BEST dinner I've made with my own two hands in looooong time. I'm talking like the kind of good where each and every bite sends you into a moment of mouthwatering heavenly bliss. It was that good. And guess who's eating the leftovers RIGHT NOW?! It even gets better - it's so easy to make. It's even a crockpot recipe for all you fans. It's a recipe for kalua pork. Here's the direct link. http://theweeklymenu.blogspot.com/2009/06/ka-lua-pig.html
Promise you won't be disappointed.
Labels: Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the link! Her recipes look fantastic!
Jori said...
October 28, 2009 at 4:48 PM
I'm so glad you tried that recipe--it's definitely one of my favorite! A great welcome home dinner. Thanks for the great review, Carrie.
Crystalin Dunn said...
October 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM