Pages

I took these pictures 2 weeks ago on Lily's 5 month birthday thinking I'd get them right up. And here it is almost just as close to her 6 month mark. That's blogging true Carrie fashion. I just can't let them go unblogged (that's a word now. I just made it up) because I love them! I love the rolls. I love how they show her little 5 month old wonderment.

Here are some Lily facts at 5 months.

She is HAPPY - and therefore we are happy! She has overcome her sad phase and has turned into quite the pleasant little baby.

She's been threatening to roll for a while, but is yet to do it. I don't know. I didn't think babies got any lazier than our oldest three were. Apparently they do because they had all rolled by this time.

As far as toys go, she could take them or leave them. What she really loves are her feet and hands. She'll lay for a long while just holding onto and staring at her limbs. I know it's a normal baby thing, but that doesn't make it any less cute.

Amazingly enough, she still has that little baby feel to her - and I'm so happy. She loves to cuddle. She still loves to be held against my chest and she tucks those little feet up and we're both in heaven.

She's got some cheeks on her. Actually 2 sets of them, but I'm referring to the ones visible to the public. Everyone always comments on the cheeks. Oh how we love to kiss them!

She adores her big sisters and brother almost as much as her pacifier. She's very generous with her squeals and smiles.

She hasn't shown any signs of interest in food yet. Yippee! I really DON'T enjoy the baby food stage. Reas keeps threatening with the icecream though.









6 comments:

She is so beautiful. And you are so lucky that she tucks her feet up still. I am always so sad when that stage goes because it is one of my faves. And you are lucky that she still loves her pacifier. My kids give that up quick too. Man, I'm starting to feel a little cheated! And you are lucky she has such cute cheeks (both of them, but I'll take your word on the second set!) I love her little (I use that word loosely) chubby thighs. She's wonderful!

October 3, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

OMG! She is sooooo cute!!! What are you feeding her?! Man, love those healthy cheeks and thighs :) She looks so much like a gerber baby. Seriously, she is absolutely beautiful.

October 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Ok, is it bad to say I just want to pop her like a blueberry? She looks so squishy and soft. Thank you so much for posting such cutecute pics of her. I can't wait to meet Lily!

October 3, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

My mouth is watering. She looks so yummy!!! Love all the soft warm rolls.

October 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

She is such a little doll. they are so fun at that stage.

October 6, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

What a little chunk! She is so cute I wanna bite those cheekies! I am glad you found me so we can look at what is going on in your life. You have such an adorable little family.

October 6, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home