I'm teaching myself to play the harmonica...'cause I think I need something to keep myself busy ;)
The kids aren't sure what they think of this new me. I keep telling them I'm like the coolest mom now. I mean, I really doubt any of their friends' moms play the harmonica (or does that just mean I'm a nerd?...nah, couldn't be).
Reas knows exactly what he thinks of it...he chooses to sleep through my practicing. Can't blame him.
Watch out campfire songs - I'm about to slaughter you.
...maybe just a little nerdy.
You are great Carrie!
Tera said...
August 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM
Ryan is learning harmonica and Kaitlin the recorder, you should start a band! I could join in on rock band guitar. We could make a killing.
Jori said...
August 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM
You are the most incrdible person with DI finds. I need to take you along with me because I never see things the way you do.
Coffey buzz Mom said...
August 23, 2010 at 1:22 PM
I love the country star!!
Blissful & Domestic said...
August 29, 2010 at 7:47 PM
You are AWESOME carrie! I love reading your blog and seeing how you are able to transform furniture into gorgeous pieces! I wish I lived closer to you so we could get together and talk interior design. You are so creative!
Nick, Maelee, and Eli said...
August 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM