Pages

Oh yeah, baby!  You know I mean business now.  I have a menu chart...and it's cute. 

Chart + Cute = dinnertime success story

Yes, I could have stuck a piece of scratch paper to the fridge to write my weekly menu on,  but what's the fun in that??  We all know that when we have cuteness to work with we all sleep better...and eat better too.



This is easy...I'm using the sheet protector and dry erase method.  I printed out my title and days of the week on scrapbookpaper (cuter paper would be ideal here...my stash is running low at the moment) and slipped it into a sheet protector.  That's it.  I trimmed off the holey part that's meant for the 3 ring binder.  If you do this be sure not to cut off the seams or you'll end up cutting open the sheet protector. I can write my meal plan directly onto the sheet protector with a dry erase marker and use it over and over again.  Awesome. 

I glammed it up a bit with a frame...that used to be a Christmas tray that said, "Season's Greetings," then it became a chalk board, and now this.  But whatever works though, right? The menu's just taped on with your regular old household scotch tape.  Easy, or what!  Here's the best part - I can switch out the paper seasonly to get all festive and fun.  I am so excited.

Dang.  My mad menu skills are lookin' goooood.

4 comments:

Love it! Such a cute idea:)

August 24, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

Your creativity is endless!

August 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

I like it I may have to use this idea. Anyway to make dinner fun is great.

August 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Carrie I didn't know ti was possible for you to get cuter, but you just did! I love that menu plan frame thing you made. You are so dang creative. and I would love your blog whether it was a food blog or not. you have though inspired me to post a meal plan for this week. Thanks for keeping me organized :> Oh and I think we will be trying out the pork dish real soon:>

August 29, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home