Really, all I wanted was for her to crinkle up her nose and say, "Ewwwww!" because it cracks us up. It takes a full 2 minutes for her to cooperate, so fast forward to 1:50 if you don't have time to sit and watch my cute little thing...or if you don't want to listen to my "video voice" trying to coax her.
Super cute!!
jrpetho said...
March 7, 2011 at 10:43 PM
she is soooooo cute!!! nate asked to watch it again so we all sat and watched it twice. we didnt even want to fast forward :)
shelly said...
March 8, 2011 at 9:57 AM
So cute! Can you believe our babies can talk now?
Ingrid said...
March 9, 2011 at 6:20 AM
It really does feel like you and Ingrid just had your girls,where has the time gone??
Jori said...
March 9, 2011 at 5:47 PM
I couldn't fast forward either! She is too cute! I love when she says "yeah"...so matter of factly!
Megan R. said...
March 10, 2011 at 11:02 AM
She is such a doll!
Tera said...
March 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM