Pages

brain dump

You know what they say about how one person is capable of consuming a whole car or something absurd like that if he just breaks it down into small enough pieces? That's the problem with chocolate chips. They're already so conveniently tiny. The damage is done so easily, dang it... without even realizing what's happening. I could totally eat a car**Lily made the big switch from the crib to the bed. It's now been 3 nights straight without her falling out of bed. Reas is of the opinion that she'll learn not to fall out by falling out. Is that how it works? I just tend to feel guilty. I do fluff up her landing with pillows though** I can't figure out what it is that I hate so much about Steven Tyler as a judge on American Idol. I have to fast forward through his part every time. My kids call him the monkey judge. I just call him annoying** Do the Topsy Turvy tomato things really produce canteloupe size tomatos? We're considering an attempt, but I'm a little afraid of the roots burning up inside the bag due to our crazy hot temperatures**I've finally figured out what to do with the leftover scrap fabric from turning my kids' holey pants into shorts. I always hated throwing it all away...it goes against all that I am**Febreeze now makes vacuum cleaner bags. According to the box they "eliminate odors and freshen as you vacuum." I'm a sucker for fresh smelling things so I tried it out. There's a little peel off sheet on the outside of the bag. When you take it off it's supposed to activate the flow of freshness into your carpet. Whatever. If you ask me, here's what happens: you smell it while your vacuuming because the vacuum's heat makes it all fresh and clean smelling. When you turn off your vacuum, the lovely scent disappears. Basically, it's temporary perfume for your vacuum cleaner. Bummer**And finally, I hate HATE that I can't reheat mac and cheese in my microwave without getting those little burned specks of black hidden throughout. The oven might work better, but really? Preheating for one serving seems kind of a waste. Guess they'll learn to like it cold.

And now you have just travelled into the most ponderous inner depths of my pregnant mind. The end.

5 comments:

lol...i could not stop laughing :) but you have me intensely interested in knowing what you do with the scraps from your kids pants.

March 18, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

I am soooo slow! I was wondering what chocolate chips had to do with Lily falling out of bed - was she picking herself up and eating your chips? Once I caught on I couldn't stop laughing!

March 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

i cannot buy chocolate chips. i cannot have them in the house.

and reas is right... that's how they learn.

and i kind of like steven tyler. it's painful to watch him, but i kind of like it.

March 18, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

I was tricked by the vacuum bags too. We have the Costco size bag of chocolate chips right now, and that is really bad. I can't believe that Lily is sleeping in a big bed. Does she escape? I want Caroline behind bars as long as possible!

March 19, 2011 at 4:11 AM  

Those topsy turvy tomato things worked great on base last year, everyone had them, but it doesn't get nearly as hot here as it does there. Sounds like a question for google. Keep up the brain dumping, I love the way your brain thinks :-)

March 20, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home