Pages

If there ever was a time to buy a bag of cadbury mini eggs it would be on ultrasound day!  So I did.  And we all sat around and sorted through the bucket of 0-9 month baby BOY clothes which we haven't seen in about 6 years.  And we made just a few phone calls.  And since I happened to be at Target strolling past the baby department, I just happened to glance over in that general direction.  I was innocently walking by, and then out of nowhere this outfit flew into my basket.  Really, I had nothing to do with it. It just happened...kind of like the way this cute little guy ended up inside of me.

Isn't he perfect?!



Yes, I realize that second picture may be slightly offensive to my baby boy when he's about 13, but guess what - he's not here to stop me!  Love you, cutie boy!  Can't wait to smooch your neck in a few months.

12 comments:

Congratulations! He's beautiful! And, yes, he will be mortified by picture #2. Did Reas approve this post? I showed the pictures to dad and he just gave an embarrassed laugh. But he is pleased that the number of grandsons are going to take the lead over the granddaughters!

March 10, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

that is so great! you must be so excited! don't you love it when things work out the way you want them to. (come on, admit it, you wanted a boy!)

March 10, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

!!! Congratulations!

March 10, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

Hooray!! I am so happy for you!!!!

March 10, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

Anna told me you were having an ultrasound yesterday, and I think I checked your blog like 10 times to see if you had posted. Congratulations!!! It's a Boy! It would have been fun to see your kids when you told them. I am so happy for all of you.

March 11, 2011 at 4:59 AM  

Yay! A Boy! That's awesome! Congrats!

March 11, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

im most excited for ty. well and reas for that matter, i loved it when i could say boyS and girlS. its so fun to emphasize the plural, and now you can. congrats carrie!!

March 11, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Ahh, sweet baby boy! Congrats. I think I'll go get some cadbury mini eggs to celebrate too. yummm.

March 11, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

No Way! Way to go Reas, who I understand is solely responsible for this little cutie. Now the name game begins, huh? I'm surprised your dad hasn't weighed in, especially with those pictures. I can see the wedding photo collage now....

March 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Congrats Carrie that is very exciting.Ty must be so excited.

March 11, 2011 at 5:32 PM  

Congratulations Carrie! How exciting to add a baby boy to your family! And no doubt, just like the rest of your kids, he will be absolutely darling!

March 13, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

Congrats! I bet Ty was so excited to hear he will have a little brother:)

March 15, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home