Pages

Oh! Uh, hi mom. It wasn't me...promise.





Really. This mess was already here. Why you still looking?






See? I was just playing with um... this blue thing!





What a sucker. I really fooled her...



Now. Back to business.




The baby wipe stage. I think she must be 9 months.

6 comments:

How cute! What a great collage that would make! As for your squeeky clean linen closet, I find it absolutely inspiring - I'm going to go spruce mine up right now. Though I already knew how to fold fitted sheets - sorry I neglected your education - love your blog, love you!

January 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

Love the pics and Lily! Looks like I need to come visiting to see how grown up she's getting :)

January 28, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Watch out for those 4th children. They can be trouble. It's why God made them cute, so they'd live to see another day!

January 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

I love love those pictures. They tell such a cute story. Lily is adorable.

January 29, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Lily is SO cute!! I want to pinch her cute little cheeks. This is Hallie's favorite thing to do too. It's amazing how fast they can rip those wipes out.

February 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

How fun. I remember when Hayley was little and we were on vacation and she took out all her diapers and lined them up in a row. I took a photo to remember. It was so cute.

March 22, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home