How on earth it took me 31 years to get you two together, I'll never know.
But baby, you're never splitting up.
2
comments:
you're 31?
crazy...
oh, and that sounds real delish.
oh, and i meant to mention on your bean post... you are so right! i hate it when i have to get refried beans. it's like brain surgery! and i always go away wondering if i got the right one. "was it the 98% fat free ones i liked? or was it the vegetarian ones?"
and i'm so with you on vegetarian refried beans. why? why? why?
Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
you're 31?
crazy...
oh, and that sounds real delish.
oh, and i meant to mention on your bean post... you are so right! i hate it when i have to get refried beans. it's like brain surgery! and i always go away wondering if i got the right one. "was it the 98% fat free ones i liked? or was it the vegetarian ones?"
and i'm so with you on vegetarian refried beans. why? why? why?
robin said...
January 22, 2010 at 10:16 PM
Good thinking! I am going to have to try this out.
Jori said...
January 23, 2010 at 2:07 PM