Pages

I am SUPER frustrated. Does any one know how to move the "post a comment" link from directly below the post title so that it's below the post? You know, like the way mine used to be. And the way practically everybody else's is? I have no idea how this happened!! I opened up my blog and the comments link had just moved...all by itself. Grrrr. It's really bugging me because all the blogger 'help' stuff has been no good. Please, any advice at all would be more of a lead than I've got now. And in order to leave me a helpful comment if you've got one, you'll have to click on that microscopic print above the post. It says comments. And it's really that small.

This whole thing is very disturbing to me and I'll tell you why. My blog ratings have seriously plummeted. And I'm afraid that the fact that "leave a comment" has moved to the top of my post will only deter any would-be commenters. How's that for honesty? Now they...I mean you, have got to scroll all the way back up to the top of my post to leave me a comment. I know that's kind of rough. So as long as we're discussing my lack of comments of late, let me just share what's been going on in my head as I contemplate what's going on here.

Either A: My friends and family no longer read my blog ***sniff***sob***beg*** B: You continue to read it, but do not feel that commenting is all that important (it is) or C: and this is probably what's really happening - you have more of a life than me and quite frankly just don't have the time to leave me a comment.

Whatever the case may be, you're all delightful and I'm glad I know you, or maybe I don't know you in real life, but blogging-only friends are awesome too. And now you know how much my self-esteem is teetering on the edge depending on the number of comments I generate. Oh man. I'm sounding pitiful. Am I really going to post this?

Well yes. Because I really do want to know how to move my comments link back down to where it should be. And yes. I do kinda like comments.

6 comments:

comments are the best. and i ALWAYS enjoy your clever, funny comments.

i can't help you with your problem, though! i have no idea. that's really weird...

January 29, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

I wish I could help you, but I haven't got a clue. Just thought I'd leave a comment so you'd feel a little love coming from me to you!

January 29, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Looks like you worked it out. "Post a comment" is just where it should be... silly! I posting a comment just so you know I'm still reading and always will be reading. I'm hoping I can be your number one fan even if I don't always make a comment. XOXO

January 29, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Hey, don't know much about blogging, but I love reading yours. Maybe it is being caused by the new layout you have?
~Megan Rowerdink

January 29, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

No comment moving advice but a comment nonetheless :) Love you

February 13, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

I can't help you either. As for the commenting, I haven't looked at blogs for awhile because I love to and then my day passes by so quick so I have had to resist. I love all your blogs though. You are great.

March 22, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home