Ok, so it did take a little bit of practice figuring out this fitted sheet business. The first time through, it took me 9 minutes to fold one stinkin' sheet. It was a newer sheet, which I do not recommend practicing with. They're way too crispy. I was thinking this is definitely NOT worth the effort. But by the time I had worked my way through my stack of sheets, I was down to less than 2 minutes per sheet. That's a little more reasonable.
Here's the truth of the matter: fold your fitted sheets correctly and your husband's jaw will drop.
Reas was like, "Wow.....wow." Yes, I sensed a bit of sarcasm in his voice, but still. I think deep down he thought it was pretty cool. Now, every time I open the closet, I'm thinking, "Dude! The size of my linen closet just doubled!"
You should try folding your linens. It kinda helps.
very impressive.
and for the record, i didn't think you'd lost your mind over the fitted sheet thing... it had more to do with your love for january, and a little bit about the sheet thing.
but... i hope reas teases you for a long time about the fitted sheet thing. cause that's funny stuff!
robin said...
January 20, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Wow! Your closet looks awesome! If mine looked like that I wouldn't be embarrassed if someone looked at it! lol. I'll have to try that.
Amber and Co. said...
January 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM