Template 113
10 years ago
It's been a while since I've posted a Reas is totally awesome post, so here we go.
Reas is totally awesome!!! How many husbands will call their wife from work to say they just heard that today was the first day of Old Navy's big clearance blow out? And then follow it up with, "Be ready to go when I get home." Isn't he totally AWESOME?!
So in case you didn't know, get on over to Old Navy. There's a big 75% off clearance sale online as well if you'd rather do it that way.
I love good clearance sales. When Target's Christmas stuff went 90% off I was totally there. I spent 40 dollars and with my target discount I saved over 450.00!!!! That makes me feel awesome. When we went grocery shopping the other day, between coupons, I saved 90.00 and only payed 160.00 for 2 weeks worth of groceries. Love good sales and love even more that your husband called and had you ready! Way to go Reas!
Tera said...
January 16, 2010 at 7:01 AM