Pages

Today we have a party going on!  Maggie's turning 9 and the world is about to hear about it.  I'm busy with frosting, watermelon, and markers...not all together in the same project of course.  That would be somethin'.
So next week's menu is not on my list of things to do at the moment.  Tomorrow...I hope.  For now, 10 screaming girls will be running through my front door in only a matter of hours.  Reas can't wait.

3 comments:

happy birthday little miss maggie, run reas run!

September 10, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Oh, girl! I totally empathize with your day! Lauren's 10th birthday was this week and tonight is her slumber party...can I just say I realllllly don't like slumber parties. She invited 6 friends, (you know, they say only half of whom you invite show up) well, all 6 came! Maybe because it's the first party of the school year and people aren't burnt out yet. Or maybe it's just cuz Lauren is so cool people don't dare miss out on her party! Yea, We'll just say that's the reason. You know, us Schneiders sure are trend setters. JP did run. He took the boys and went across the street to the park. He said he'll be home when it's time to eat. Smart guy! And all 6 girls and my own 2 are currently locked in Lauren's room watching a movie! Might not be so bad after all! Have fun with your party. Is it a slumber party?

September 10, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

What a neat cake! I love it!

September 11, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home