Sept. 20-26
Monday: sweet and sour chicken
Tuesday: biscuits and gravy
Wednesday: creamy chicken taquitos
Thursday: English muffin pizzas
Friday: bacon and cheese omelets
Saturday: fry bread and beans
Sunday: steak fajitas
Sorry. No super exciting recipes to pass on from last week. Just keeping it real here.
Although, I will say that in the last couple of week's I've learned that fresh lime juice squeezed onto just about anything Mexican-ish is absolutely necessary in our household now. I know the restaraunts always provide limes, and I KNOW the recipes always suggest them. So why it's taken me so long to use them regularly in my own kitchen...I DON'T KNOW. I'm a slow learner, I guess
P.S. No, I'm not really going to name any future daughters Katniss, although I'd think it was pretty cool if someone else did.
Labels: Recipes
have you made the creamy chicken taquitos before? if you haven't, i totally recommend making the filling ahead of time, will save you a headache. they are so good though, it reminds me that we haven't had them in awhile. yum! i've loved seeing your menus, keep it up, it's been helping me with my dinner ideas too :D
Fulkerson Clan said...
September 18, 2010 at 8:58 PM
I just discovered the website that you are using the creamy chicken taquitos from. I am making a few of their recipes this next week. Let me know how you like the taquitos, they are on my list of recipes to try!
Tera said...
September 19, 2010 at 7:12 AM
Thanks for the tip, Erin. I'll be doing a good portion of it ahead of time. And thank you so much for introducing me to that site. I have LOVED it! Tera, I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out. Isn't that site great?!
Carrie said...
September 19, 2010 at 2:23 PM