Hi Carrie! I do Zumba With Kara Brinkerhoff. She teaches at the Hollywood and Stewart chapel every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 am. It is about a hour of cardio and so much fun. Who cares if you are coordinated, most of us are not. We just have fun and you will be amazed at how fun working out can be. They also have baby sitting. All the moms just take turns. Oh and Holly (my sisinlaw) is teachign now also. She teaches at the Clayton and tropical chapel on Tuesdays at 4pm and Saturdays at 7am. There is also baby sitting at hers. You should come it would be so much fun!
Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
Cute! All your missing is the cup and bowl dumped on the floor along with the remaining food smeared everywhere! That's what I get! ;)
Amber and Co. said...
September 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM
of course!
robin said...
September 24, 2010 at 4:46 PM
Hi Carrie! I do Zumba With Kara Brinkerhoff. She teaches at the Hollywood and Stewart chapel every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30 am. It is about a hour of cardio and so much fun. Who cares if you are coordinated, most of us are not. We just have fun and you will be amazed at how fun working out can be. They also have baby sitting. All the moms just take turns. Oh and Holly (my sisinlaw) is teachign now also. She teaches at the Clayton and tropical chapel on Tuesdays at 4pm and Saturdays at 7am. There is also baby sitting at hers. You should come it would be so much fun!
Blissful & Domestic said...
September 25, 2010 at 9:34 PM