Pages

I haven't posted about Lily 's progress in quite a while. So far there hasn't been a specific diagnosis for her delays...maybe there is none.  She's 16 1/2 months old now. Maybe it's just the way she does things, and that's ok. We continue to cheer her on for each little progression that she makes. She's come a long way. Last night she started climbing up and over my legs when I was sitting on the floor. She's never been able to scale mommy mountain before! It was a good thing for both of us : ) She was so excited that she kept at it for a while and I just let her. What was more important than that great moment?  Nothing, I'm pretty sure.

Then this morning she found another new trick.  I'm not sure who was having more fun - Lily or the rest of us cheering her on.  We're so glad to see she's getting stronger.  She takes about 30 second to get her motor going...sorry, I don't know how to edit the clips.  And is there a "clean up the photo shoot area" feature I need to know about??  It IS the toy room, after all.




    

To say we're excited about her progress would be an understatement.  She's gone from a sitting only 13 month old to a speed crawling, trying to walk 16 month old.

Go Lily!  We can't wait to see what you learn next!

5 comments:

Go Lily! We're cheering you on from California!

September 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

That is just AWESOME!!!!! She is doing great. CHEERS from the Coffey House!!

September 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

I'm so glad she's up and moving! You know, my friend has 5 kids. Two of her girls didn't walk until 15 months old, her 3rd girl didn't walk until 18 months old. They are all happy and healthy, but just are a little slower in the beginning. I say they are just more content babies, happy to do what they've been doing because it works. In the long run, I'm sure as long as she is healthy, it doesn't matter how old she is when she walks, just as long as she walks!

September 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Wow! Look at her go. What a cute girl. I love how Maggie and Ty look just as happy (or maybe even happier) than Lily... what great cheerleaders.

September 1, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

Whoohoo Lily! She is such a cutie pie. I LOVE your menu board. I need something like that.

September 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home