I'm tired of crying everytime I come and sit at the computer. Thank you all for your encouraging words, thoughts, and prayers. It means more to me than you know...even though all of that love just makes me cry more!
With everything that has been going on I forgot to post about Lily's birthday party on the 18th. We were so happy to have Grandma and Papa come to help celebrate Lily's big day. Usually, this shy little thing is opposed to lots of attention, but she knew there was something special about this day. She had a ball!
Go ahead and laugh at her birthday crown. So cute on the rack, not so much on the baby. We called her Pope Lily for most of the day.
Maggie suggested we pick up this huge bouncy ball for a last minute surprise. The best $2.99 ever spent! It was the hit of the day by far.
Formulating her plan of attack for the brownie sundae coming her way.
I love this sweet face! And her bendy down pope crown ears...yes I love them too.
The aftermath.
The joy. The mess. The bliss.
and to end the night - a birthday sink bath. She thought it was pretty cool.
Oh! and I almost forgot the most exciting thing. Today, April 29th, 2010 will go down in Allen family history. Lily rolled over!!!!
Happy Birthday Lily! It seems like we should be celebrating all these birthdays together. It looks like Lily is definitely an Allen... she loves her brownies and ice-cream.:) Glad she enjoyed her big day.
Ingrid said...
April 30, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Happy birthday sweet Lily!! looks like you had a great time celebrating the birth of this special girl!
Ammo and Josh said...
April 30, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Happy Birthday Lily! You are luckier than Leah. She didn't get a sink bath, which she loves like crazy, let alone her own birthday party. Hugs and kisses!
Mandagirl said...
May 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM